Writers have a way of creating, repurposing, and rediscovering words to fit their needs. As I browse the internet, I’m rounding up these new and interesting words in a helpful, alphabetical list and delivering it to you monthly—with only a small dash of shameless self-promotion. Click here to subscribe!
- what if whack a mole rhymed with guacamole? #coneyisland #summer https://t.co/ZNXVTCPtir 3 weeks ago
- RT @_JennyHollander: Happy afternoon, Twitter! We're looking for a new couple to profile for our @marieclaire series Couples + Money. It's… 1 month ago
- RT @aznfusion: good morning this is your daily reminder that pikas—the tiny bear-rabbits of the Himalayas—eat flowers and also love to scre… 1 month ago
- RT @perlberg: The only media news that matters today: a German news startup announced its headquarters will be “Germany’s first editorial s… 1 month ago
- @DanaWollman Next up rothys? 1 month ago