Writers have a way of creating, repurposing, and rediscovering words to fit their needs. As I browse the internet, I’m rounding up these new and interesting words in a helpful, alphabetical list and delivering it to you monthly—with only a small dash of shameless self-promotion. Click here to subscribe!
- RT @RobinKwong: 🚨🚨🚨 Journo job alert! 🚨🚨🚨 Come work with me! More importantly, come write one of @WSJ’s biggest newsletter: Notes on the… 1 month ago
- RT @thedailybeast: Calling all news junkies: The Daily Beast is looking for a social media editor. The ideal candidate has a strong intere… 1 month ago
- RT @DanaWollman: Engadget is hiring! We have an open position on an often busy overnight shift. You are: a sensible judge of newsworthiness… 2 months ago
- @summerbrennan Anything by Jamaica Kincaid. and I've heard good things about Braiding Sweetgrass 2 months ago
- @JHHaxx nature is healing 2 months ago